33rd Annual Bob Miller Golf Classic
January 11, 2020
Oakwood Golf Club, Lake Wales
Format: 4-Person Scramble
Create your own team, or we will place you on a team as golfers are needed.
Cost: $80 per golfer
Limited to 30 teams. Register early!
- Hot Coffee & Tasty Donuts
- Awesome Day of Golf at Oakwood Golf Club
- Comfortable Cart
- A Delicious Lunch at the Lake Aurora Dining Hall
- Gift bag and Flight Prizes
- Mulligan purchase available at check in. Three for $20 with a maximum of nine per team.
- Overnight accommodations at the camp may be available on a limited basis and could be reserved by contacting the camp office.863-696-1102
- Play best ball
- Play the white tee
- Players must have their tee shots played at least once on the front nine and back nince.
- Soft spikes are required
- Beverage cart will be provided
- Designate a captain to keep score. Turn in at designated table when finished.
- Each player will have a prayer card with the name of a camper who made a decision to be baptized into Christ this past summer. While awaiting your turn on the tee, it would be an opportunity to remember that young person quietly in prayer.
- Mulligans available for purchase. 3 for $20, maximum of 9 per team.
7:00am - Registration, Coffee/Donuts at Oakwood Golf Club
8:00am - Shotgun start
1:15pm - Lunch & prizes
Delicious meal will be served at the camp following the Scramble
Prizes Awarded For:
- 1st-3rd Place Team in each flight
- Closest to the pin on all par 3 holes
- Longest drive on the 8th hole fairway
- $100 for Sponsorship signs on Holes.
Hole sponsorships will enable as much funds as possible to go toward camper scholarships. Contact the camp office for more info.